The 55th Cascadia Service Group has some exciting new projects! We’re thrilled to share that we’re investing in some much-needed whole-group essentials – most prominently, our new gear trailer and our 55th Field Kitchen.
For the past 3 years, we’ve relied heavily on the generosity of parents and leaders to haul gear and donate the use of their personal car space and kitchen gear for large events – and we can’t thank them enough. Now we need your help to ensure these new investments are outfitted for safety and effectiveness.
PayPal link: http://tinyurl.com/55thTrailer All contributions to the 55th Cascadia are tax deductible through the Multnomah Service Cooperative, our local non-profit umbrella.
- Tie-down straps $20 (four needed)
- Rubbermaid Brute Bins $25 (four needed)
- Steel Shelf Unit $50
- Door Locks, $60 (two needed)
- Scout Decals $100
- Spare Tire/Wheel $125
- Wheel Lock, $300
55th Field Kitchen Needs:
- 4 cutting boards
- 3 can openers
- 2 large kitchen knives
- 2 paring knives
- 1 dish station (3 bins, bleach, soap, sponges, scrubby pads)
- 2 cast iron skillets
- Utensils (2 steel spatulas, 4 large steel spoons, 4 sets of tongs)
- 4 serving plates or platters
- 4 large metal serving bowls
- 2 airpots
- 3 large steel cooking pots – with thick bottoms!
- 2 medium steel cooking pots with thick bottoms
PayPal link: http://tinyurl.com/55thTrailer